Re: [opensuse-translation] Vietnamese language support in OpenSuSE
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:55:12 +0200
Phan Vinh Thinh wrote:
Hi,
I'm maintaining the vi.opensuse.org wiki. And I'm using SuSE everyday.
I like its nice interface, especially the KDE's one :). I saw that
many languages are supported in SuSE, include Russian, my second
language. What have to do if I want to see my mother tongue in that
supported langugages list?

i don't really understand if you wan russian as a wiki (it's a matter of hours :-) or in kde (there is a country & language entry in the kde config)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net