Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation-de (22 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-translation-de] Re: German translator for the GNU FreeDink game package
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:43:04 +0200
Am Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 14:28:29 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Sylvain Beucler <beuc@xxxxxxxx> writes:
I was talking with Stefan Dirsch about a German translation of the
Dink Smallwood game story, which is packaged in SUSE through the GNU
FreeDink game engine package (in 'freedink-data' and 'freedink'
respectively).
[...]
Thanks for asking. We have a dedicated mailing list. I'm Cc:ing to the
ML hoping someone is interested.
Hi,

The game looks interesting, I guess I'll take a look into it - are there any
dates when translation should be finished? (I think there'll be no additional
string freeze if everything is almost final)

Because I've to pass a few tests this week and we'll start translating for
openSUSE 11.1 at the beginning of August - and maybe KDE 4.3 needs some
love too - but we'll do it somehow and somewhen *gg*

Regards
Michael

P.S.: If I'm the only interested one you can write to my private e-mail-
adress, since this is would otherwise be a bit offtopic on this list ;)