[opensuse-testing] Weekly News for November 5
The next meeting of the Testing Core Team will be November 7, 2011 at 18:00 UTC on Channel #opensuse-testing on the Freenode IRC Network (irc://irc.freenode.net/opensuse-testing). Our preliminary agenda includes our experiences with 12.1 RC2.

The RC 2 release of 12.1 was released yesterday. To date, I have installed on two x86_64 systems, one i686 system, and one VirtualBox 32-bit VM. There have been no significant problems.