[opensuse-testing] Weekly News for October 8
The next meeting of the Testing Core Team will be October 10, 2011 at 17:00 UTC on Channel #opensuse-testing on the Freenode IRC Network (irc://irc.freenode.net/opensuse-testing). Our preliminary agenda includes our experiences with 12.1 Beta, and a discussion of the Beta Pizza Party.

The Beta 1 release of 12.1 was released approximately one week ago and has been getting quite a bit of testing. On my systems, I have been doing updates from the Factory repos nearly every day. Most things are working without problems.