Re: [opensuse-testing] How to track changes so I know what to test?
  • From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bernhardout@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:51:32 +0200

Am 13.09.2011 08:16, schrieb Per Jessen:
Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:

Am 08.09.2011 09:25, schrieb Per Jessen:
Is there a way of tracking/getting notified of changes to
specific areas/packages such that I know that <a package in
which I'm interested> has changed, and that function/regression
test is probably needed?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

you could adapt
http://openqa.opensuse.org/opensuse/tools/recentchanges.pl in
line 28 to filter the time and area of your interest. Currently
it outputs all changes to installed packages in last ten days.

But on a running system, right? When I want to test something, I
usually set up a test-system from scratch, so that wouldn't really
work.

Is there really no way of "subscribing" to <something> (package,
area, pattern etc) and be notified when it changes?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

lets you subscribe to certain OBS events. e.g. I use it for my
bugzilla-OBS integration.
And there is opensuse-commit@xxxxxxxxxxxx ML

Ciao
Bernhard M.