Re: [opensuse-testing] How to track changes so I know what to test?
  • From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bernhardout@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:04:32 +0200

Am 08.09.2011 09:25, schrieb Per Jessen:
Is there a way of tracking/getting notified of changes to specific
areas/packages such that I know that <a package in which I'm
interested> has changed, and that function/regression test is
probably needed?

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

you could adapt
http://openqa.opensuse.org/opensuse/tools/recentchanges.pl
in line 28
to filter the time and area of your interest.
Currently it outputs all changes to installed packages in last ten days.

Ciao
Bernhard M.