[opensuse-testing] Weekly News for September 10
The next IRC meeting of the Testing Core Team will be at 17:00 UTC, September 12 on Channel #opensuse-testing on the Freenode IRC Network. irc://irc.freenode.net/opensuse-testing. We will discuss our experiences with MS5.

I have run MS5 exclusively since it was released on four different machines - 1 32-bit virtual, 2 x86_64, and 1 32-bit x86. Everything that I normally use for testing has been working except for the plasmoid network manager applet. Because of the trouble with the KDE version, I have been using nm-applet, the Gnome version.