Re: [opensuse-testing] Weekly News for September 3
Larry what is required to help.

I've played with 12.1 since ms1, now on 5. Biggest show stopper for me
is the frequent crashes of KDE 4.7 plasma in varous setting including
reboot, shutdown, kontact. These have been reported as bugs from what I
can see on Bugzilla.

I'm not a programmer so I cannot help there. What else is needed?

Other major problem I've got is CaLc where the horizonal slider does not
work at all in 11.4 or 12.1.
LibreOffice 3.4.2 OOO340m1 (Build:1204)

This was downloaded from openSUSE repo so I'm not sure where to report
it. It worked 3.3 versions.

openSUSE 11.4(2.6.37.6-0.7-desktop)|KDE Platform Version 4.6.5 (4.6.5)
"release 7"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce 8400GS (NVIDIA-
Linux-x86_64-275.21_k2.6.37.1_1.2-6.1)

openSUSE 12.1 Milestone 5 (x86_64)(3.0.0-4-desktop)|KDE 4.7.1 (4.7.1)
|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce 8400GS (NVIDIA-Linux-
x86_64-275.19)