[opensuse-testing] Weekly News for August 6
In last week's discussion of our upcoming Open Bugs Day to be held on August 21, 2011 from 0:00 to 23:59 UTC, I failed to supply the URL for the web page describing the event, which is http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bug_Day.

Our next IRC meeting will be at 17:00 UTC, August 15 on Channel #opensuse-testing on the Freenode IRC Network. irc://irc.freenode.net/opensuse-testing. We will discuss our experiences with MS4 and finish the planning for Open Bugs Day.