Re: [opensuse-testing] Re: Testing Core Team Planning Open Bugs Day on August 21, 2011
On 07/26/2011 08:33 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 15:24:33 Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:
On 07/26/2011 10:30 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Monday, July 25, 2011 19:00:04 Jürgen Radzuweit wrote:
Hi Andreas, the link to the page is We will update the page

Thanks, I've updated the calendar entry,

I thought, we wanted to use this page

as we had made an effort to update it during our meeting on Monday.

Tell me what I should use - or redirect one to the other.

AJ: we thought to give an openSUSE t-shirt to top 5 participants on
that day as reward.
Is that OK or too few or too many? other ideas?

5 T-Shirts is fine - and if there are really many, make it 10 ;)

Sorry for the confusion, but I think we should use The other one has a link to it, but it is quite out of date.