Re: [opensuse-testing] Re: Testing Core Team Planning Open Bugs Day on August 21, 2011
Am Montag, 25. Juli 2011, 13:33:00 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Friday, July 22, 2011 18:45:18 Larry Finger wrote:
The Testing Core Team is planning an Open Bugs Day, to be held on August
21, 2011 from 0:00 to 23:59 UTC - 10 days after the scheduled release of
12.1 MS4. The emphasis will be on testing whether bugs reported for 11.4
are still in 12.1. They will be fixed if possible, or updated to reflect
the fact that they still exist. All individuals interested in making 12.1
be an exceptionally good release are welcome. As we get closer to the
date, more specific instructions will be posted. As usual, we will have
special on-line tools to help you select a bug for investigation.
Coordination of the bug testing will be through the TCT's IRC channel on
the Freenode IRC Network.
irc://irc.freenode.net/opensuse-testing.

Is there a webpage for the event?

I'm updating the news.o.o calendar now,

Thanks,
Andreas