Re: [opensuse-testing] Weekly News for July 16
Am 17.07.2011 00:11, schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Am 16.07.2011 22:11, schrieb Bernhard M. Wiedemann:
forgot to mention that I mirrored some Factory DVD isos
http://mirror.zq1.de/opensuse/factory/iso/openSUSE-DVD-i586-Build0132-Media.iso
http://mirror.zq1.de/opensuse/factory/iso/openSUSE-DVD-x86_64-Build0132-Media.iso

awesome! Do you also have some KDE-live/Net-install stuff, or just the DVD?

Okay, checked the directory already on my own and found KDE live, GNOME live, NET-isos and *everything* other I searched before! thank you! Awesome work!

So, good night to everyone, I think it´s kinda too late to start a download now (I get a very low internet connection at the moment :( ) so I will try it maybe tomorrow and set myself in sleep-mode now.

Oh by the way, is the log-in bug in KDE from M1 fixed?

thanks

--
Kim Leyendecker
kdl@xxxxxxxxxx