Re: [opensuse-testing] Is anyone running xfstests against btrfs?
Am Mittwoch 13 Juli 2011, 02:23:11 schrieben Sie:
All,

I didn't see any openSUSE specific instructions for running xfstests,
so I put together a simple wiki page:

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:XFStests

Is anyone running xfstests on factory for btrfs?

===
I just tried it for 11.4 with Kernel:Head (3.0-rc6 I think).

I got 3 failed tests. But it almost looks like that's normal. ie. It
looks like issues with the test infrastructure, not xfstests itself.

My GSoC student is working on xfstests to add some snapshot specific
tests, so it could be a local issue on our end.

Greg
Hi Greg,
thanks for the info, I will try to include this in one of my next test runs.
Any results I will post here. Any additonal

Regards
Jürgen