[opensuse-testing] Is anyone running xfstests against btrfs?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:23:11 -0400
All,

I didn't see any openSUSE specific instructions for running xfstests,
so I put together a simple wiki page:

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:XFStests

Is anyone running xfstests on factory for btrfs?

===
I just tried it for 11.4 with Kernel:Head  (3.0-rc6 I think).

I got 3 failed tests.  But it almost looks like that's normal.  ie. It
looks like issues with the test infrastructure, not xfstests itself.

My GSoC student is working on xfstests to add some snapshot specific
tests, so it could be a local issue on our end.

Greg