Re: [opensuse-testing] New draft for request
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:42:17 +0200
jdd wrote:

May be using more this very list (opensuse-testing) could be a
beginning. Now most testing problems are described on factory list and
this should not be the case, but the testing list is so empty anybody
is scared to post to it.

I've always wondered what this list was really for.

So the roadmap to attract testers is (IMHO):

* add changes in factory (from the stable release) in a reasonable
pace, allowing at least upgrade from stable release (done for factory
12.1) - I noticed (but not used) that factory seems to have a "stable"
variant? (I don't understand exactly), may be this variant is usable?

* Make test priority (this week, please test..." with bugzilla instant
following

Has anyone considered a scheme of test-cases?

/Per Jessen, Zürich