Re: [opensuse-testing] Weekly News for February 12
Am 12.02.2011 19:42, schrieb M. Edward (Ed) Borasky:
I got the install done and everything seems to be working except acting as a host for VMware Workstation - for some reason it couldn't build kernel modules. My recollection is that VMware tends to lag Linux kernels in the distros but I haven't seen a beta for VMware Workstation I could try.

I tested 11.4 RC1 with VirtualBox and the installation failed. As the installer wanted to start, VB crashs and I have to close it. But with VMWare, the system runs great!

cheers
kdl

openSUSE Ambassador