[opensuse-testing] Weekly News for January 1
The next Testing Core Team IRC meeting will be held 2011-01-31 at 18:00 UTC and
will discuss 11.4 M6.

Attendance at the December 27 meeting was optional. As many of the team were on
holiday, only two were present. Neither of us had any particular problems with
11.4 M5, thus we took some time to get to know each other. As we did not have a
real meeting, the IRC log will not be posted.

The openSUSE forums have not had many complaints about M5, thus it appears to be
shaping up quite well. In addition, the 2.6.37 kernel, which is used in 11.4,
will have its release in roughly 1-2 weeks, thus there will be approximately 3
months of kernel testing before 11.4 is released. That is good timing.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year.