[opensuse-testing] openSUSE-Testing Report for the Weekly News - November 12
  • From: Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:28:58 -0600
It has been some time since I wrote for the News. During the period between the
release of 11.3 and the start of Milestone releases for 11.4, the Testing Core
Team was essentially inactive - at least as a group. When M3 was released, I was
away from home and missed an IRC meeting. From the transcript, I learned that
the Xorg crashes made the system essentially unusable. That bug also delayed the
release of M3 for almost a week, but it is now available.

The Testing Core Team will have an IRC meeting on November 15 at 17:00 UTC.
See http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Testing_meeting for details. Anyone that
wishes may join us.

Next week I will cover the above meeting.