Re: [opensuse-testing] Wiki updated
  • From: Jürgen Radzuweit <juergen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:07:22 +0200
Am Montag 04 Oktober 2010, 23:58:50 schrieben Sie:
I have to ask - why does the Wiki take a nice username like
"christian_bryant" and turn it into a user page "Christian bryant"?
Either make both names uppercase or both lower! :)

Was your comments about the caps referring to default behavior in the app,
or conscious behavior of people editing?

Thanks and cheers!

- Christian Bryant