[opensuse-testing] Find date/time for the 8th openSUSE Testing Core Team IRC Meeting
  • From: Holger Sickenberg <holgi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 20:54:55 +0100

Hi,

we did not set a date for the 8th openSUSE Testing Core Team IRC
Meeting. Thus we are doing another round of Doodle voting. So please
follow the link

http://www.doodle.com/rfwqshg73nxar667

select you timezone and select all dates/times when you would be available.

Best wishes,
Holgi

- --
Maxfeldstraße 5, D-90409 Nürnberg