Re: [opensuse-testing] New core testing team
  • From: TooMany Secrets <toomany@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:24:03 +0200
On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Thomas Schulte <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm Thomas Schulte from Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.

Hi.

My name is Manuel Trujillo, and I'm the SysAdmin dpt. chief from a
company dedicated to a big on-line database of legal information.
More than the 80% of all desktops are running openSUSE, and more than
95% of the more than 60 servers also run openSUSE.

I think I could try to test apps like twinkle and ekiga (we work with
a VoIP pbx). Also, if we can do it, other apps will be wellcome.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day ;-)
TooManySecrets

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail | GNU/Linux Since 1994.
X - NO Word docs in e-mail | OpenSUSE Member
/ \ - http://www.toomany.net