Re: [opensuse-testing] Distro-update from MS 5
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:25:28 +0200
Tirsdag den 25. august 2009 20:07:13 skrev Jürgen Radzuweit:
did someone try to upgrade the distro with zypper dup? I experiance a lot
of error during upgrade, saying package xy can not be provided by repo. Any
similar experience?
So I will download and do a fresh installation

Sounds like a very publicized problem with aria2c support being broken for
zypper.

Running:

'export ZYPP_ARIA2C=0'

and then

'zypper ref'

Should fix it I believe - couldn't verify because I rendered my milestone
system unbootable because of mishandling of this very issue :-(

If you are not already on the opensuse-factory mailing list, you should join
it.