Re: [opensuse-testing] Building the OpenSUSE testing team
Il giorno gio, 09/04/2009 alle 10.53 +0200, Rasmus Plewe ha scritto:
one of the main problems is (excuse my french) the management of it. As
in what needs to be tested, how it should be tested or how it was
tested, what has already been tested, how can we organize who tests
what, how do test results make it back into Suse?

How is the time line for opening Testopia to the outside, perhaps
(initially) only for a selected "openSUSE test group"? Then we would
have a test plan, would be able to avoid unneccessary double testing,
and results would automatically find their way back to Suse QA.

Yes. I agree. And I also like the idea of starting gradually, to see how
it works and how many people takes part to this.

Anyway, we can try to decide this during the community week.

Best,
Alberto