Re: [opensuse-testing] Building the OpenSUSE testing team
Hi,

thanks for the encouragement!

Actually openSUSE has an internal QA system, of which I don't know much
though.

Would you be interested to be a tester or to help set the team up? The
testing wiki page needs much love! ;-)

Anyway, stay tuned. The idea is to try to set a starting team for the
11.2 cycle, and of course improve on the road.

Regards.
A.