Re: [opensuse-testing] openSUSE 11.1 Beta 6 ready to test
  • From: Holger Sickenberg <holgi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:28:17 +0100
Hi,

Quoting Holger Sickenberg <holgi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everybody,

openSUSE 11.1 Beta 6 is official announced now. It is available at
http://software.opensuse.org/developer

Please have a look at
http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:Most_Annoying_Bugs_11.1_dev
before you start your installation.

Again we ask you to test if new features are working as
expected. Those we created a wiki page containing a list of features at
http://en.opensuse.org/Testing:Features_11.1

Further information on testing are available at
http://en.opensuse.org/Testing

I also attached the announcement mail from Zonker.

I've been testing 11.1 RC1 since yesterday. The US mirrors didn't seem
to have it yet, but I got it from one in Germany and everything looked
OK. Is beta 6 *different*, or is it the same as RC1???

It was just a typo by myself. There is not Beta 6 - the corrct name is RC1.