Re: [opensuse-summit] Update : Summit website translation
El mié, 11-04-2012 a las 20:34 -0500, Shayon Mukherjee escribió:
So is anybody gonna review it ?
If no, then I will get it deployed ...
/S

On Apr 11, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos
<zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everybody!

I submit here the translated files!

I have some doubts , it would be useful a review from someone! Maybe i
used to many Spanish-Castellano words!

Thanks a lot!

Regards