Re: IMPORTANT:Re: [opensuse-summit] Call for translation of the summit website and a quick update
Thank you. I will add them soon.

On Apr 10, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Ricardo Chung <ricardo.a.chung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

El mié, 04-04-2012 a las 19:25 -0500, Shayon Mukherjee escribió:
On 04/04/2012 07:19 PM, Ricardo Chung wrote:

Translators,

PLEASE NOTE : Leave the tags on the page as it is. Its only the content
that needs to be translated, none of the html or any similar should be
converted. Else the site would not render correct. For instance

title : Code of Conduct , should be title : Codigo de conducta . Leave
the title as it is.

Thanks !
And thanks to Ricardo as well for that :)
/S