Re: [opensuse-summit] Early Registration Incentives
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:56:10 +0200
On Friday 23 March 2012 14:04:07 Alan Clark wrote:
Earlier it was suggested to give only early registrants access to SUSE
sessions on day one. I think THAT is a good idea - SUSE would like to
know who's coming anyway.

+1 I think free pass to Friday SUSECon is a great incentive to
register

early. Let's go with that.

AlanClark

From my last meeting with the SUSECon team we need to clarify the free
pass. The free pass to Friday SUSECon would be for the keynote, exhibit
hall and available seats to the breakout sessions. They are concerned
about our promising access without them being able to promise seats in
all sessions.

Hmmmm. It should be possible to promise SOMETHING. Even if we have to
organize an additional session in the morning to 'create' more space or
something... Otherwise, empty promisses - not fun :D

AlanClark
< Previous Next >