Re: [opensuse-summit] Early Registration Incentives

On 3/16/2012 at 06:17 AM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We will be launching our Summit website and opening the registration
process at the end of this month. It will be nice if we can get people
to register early because then we have a better headcount to figure
various costs during the Summit.

I originally thought of getting a media sponsor to provide a discount
code for magazine subscription for those who register before say... July
1. But seems that idea might not work out.

If anyone here has any creative ideas for early registration incentives,
let's discuss!

to get the conversation going, here's 3 ideas:
1. - We could reserve the t-shirts for only those who register early (that
would give us an exact count for the number of t-shirts we need to purchase)
2. - or we offer a small gift, such as the LED flashlight, to all who register
early
3. - Or we place all the early registrants into a drawing for 1 or 2 higher
priced gifts. (Example: Jawbone Jambox speakers, how about arduino cards or
pandaboards?)

just ideas,

AlanClark

Bryen M Yunashko