Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-squeegee (15 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-squeegee] Squeege Logo concepts
  • From: "Cameron Seader" <cseader@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:33:40 -0700
I'm just thinking we are not dealing with cars.. so making it look more like a
squeegee instead of a wiper would be better. :) Hope im not being too critical.

On 1/27/2009 at 01:13 PM, in message
<254a00640901271213jbb1f123v94c8fe3828bf17cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robb Perry
<robb.perry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could easily straighten out the wiper arm--many or most cars have straight
wiper arms.