Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-squeegee (15 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-squeegee] Squeege Logo concepts
  • From: "Cameron Seader" <cseader@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:44:39 -0700
No reason.. just the seperation really.. maybe it would look better if the
handle were straight instead of looking like a windshield wiper. Thoughts??
-Cameron

On 1/23/2009 at 01:14 PM, in message
<254a00640901231214k73c95298ma8faa780d8606b24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robb Perry
<robb.perry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Cameron,
Do you have a particular reason in mind that the wiper next to the monitor
would improve the concept? I'm pushing back because a key in icon / logo
development is using space efficiently. A wiper on a screen suggests
cleaning the content of the screen, and doesn't require extra space, while a
wiper standing next to the screen suggests . . . ? and requires extra space.
Do you see what I'm saying? I'm completely open to other ideas, but just
want to know the rationale behind them if I can't see it right off.

Thanks,
Robb