Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-squeegee (15 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-squeegee] Squeegee!!
  • From: "Cameron Seader" <cseader@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:50:06 -0700
Its time to revive some spark into the Squeegee Community/Team.
I have set aside time which i can spend on this project for the New Year, which
amounts to about 5-10 hours per week depending on the week. I plan to get more
involved in the development of the project.

I would like to hold a meeting either this friday or next. Max can you set that
up on the wiki and send everyone here (copied) an invite?

Notice that there are only 4 people involved at this time some have expressed
to move on, either because of other commitments or not enough time.

I have copied this message to opensuse-squeegee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Lets start using this for our communication. If you have not subscribed to this
then please do.

if you need to subscribe then send a blank email to
opensuse-squeegee+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx and follow the instructions from the
reply.

Thanks,
Cameron