Re: [softwaremgmt] Our software store
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <thomas.goettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:15:45 +0100
On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 03:54:20 pm Lars Behrens wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 02.11.2010, 14:58 +0100 schrieb Thomas Goettlicher:
See: http://news.kde.org/2010/11/02/frank-karlitschek-introduces-bretzn

I just wanted to make clear that I *need* the now finally maturing command
line tool zypper, as I do a lot of administration via ssh and through
scripts. I am a bit concerned that it will degenerate again in favor of
such tools.
The software management application we are discussing now is meant as an
improvement for the current graphical user interface in order to allow non-
technical users to search and install applications. It will never replace the
zypper command line tool.

Cheers
Thomas

Cheerz,