Re: [softwaremgmt] Is 1-Click reliable?
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:58:29 +0100
Jan-Christoph Bornschlegel wrote:
Isn't it possible to specify the repository now? I thought the package
bindings were upgraded that way? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Yes, I have added Pkg::ResolvableInstallRepo() function which explicitly
installs selected resolvable (package) from the specified repository. It has
been added specially for 1-click installer.

Grep shows that the function is used in OneClickInstallWorkerFunctions.ycp,
line 156.

If it installs packages from different repositories than expected then report a
bug into bugzilla.

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k