[softwaremgmt] [zypper] Removeing all repositories possible
  • From: Lars Behrens <lars.behrens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:56:23 +0200
Hi there,

just starting to deal with OpenSuSE 11.0 for our upgrading our working group.

First of all: Congratulations to the enhancements in package management, it's
like a different world now!

During adapting our installation scripts I found that something like
"zypper rr all" or "zypper rr *" or so would be very useful for removeing all
existing repos without fiddling out there names or numbers. Couldn't find
something in the man page and my quick tests didn't work out.

Cheerz,
Lars