Re: [opensuse-security] [SpamBLK] Authentication required for mail: [security-announce] SUSE-SU-2012:0337-1: critical: Security update for Samba (oaw387cxuvrafn6h0xgj)
On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 02:19:50PM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Am Freitag, 9. März 2012 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2012-03-09 09:36, Frank Steiner wrote:
could someone from SuSE remove this address from the list? I'm
getting this mail in reply for every security announcment since
Tuesday...
Only the list owner can do that, so email him. The address in in the
headers. ..

I already notified the list owner yesterday. I'll paste the mail here so
that you have at least some fun with it while we are waiting to get this
address unsubscribed:

FWIW, the list admin of all lists is henne, but perhaps not bother him
directly as he likely saw all the emails already (or not).

I am on vacation this week, but will try to get ahold of him on monday if
this issue persists.

Ciao, Marcus