Re: [opensuse-security] SUSE Security Summary Report: SUSE-SR:2011:007
Administrator wrote:
I've just had a look through this, and can I suggest a different
organisation. This organisation is based around how you see the world
(patches and packages) rather than how your customers see the world
(distributions and packages). It would be easier for us if either there was
a separate email for each distribution or if the preamble and organisation
were based around distributions.

Do the individual update announcement mails better suit your needs? See
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/

cu
Ludwig

--