Re: [opensuse-security] wiki-template: links to NVD or MITRE wanted (or both templates?)
  • From: "pistazienfresser (see profile)" <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:22:27 +0100
Am 15/02/11 21:22, schrieb Marcus Meissner:
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 06:35:24PM +0100, pistazienfresser (see profile)

I have made a small template that links with a CVE number to a
vulnerability of the according page of the National Vulnerability
Database. I am wondering if also or instead a template like that that
likes to the according page of MITRE is wanted/makes sense.

As more than one project is affected maybe you (pl.) would like to
answer on the forums?

It is missing also the possible to template
for our fixed issues. (but the Evergreen ones wont appear there)

Ciao, Marcus

So a link to e. g. ?
What would you think would be a practicable and easy to remember synta
So like
{{Security|CVE-2010-4344}} or
{{Sec|CVE-2010-4344}} or
{{NSLs|CVE-2010-4344}} or
to link to ?

And should that that the three templates make be able to be
distinguished by the look or look all alike?
The now existing make now both something like:

- Martin Seidler
- openSUSE profile: