Re: [opensuse-security] wiki-template: links to NVD or MITRE wanted (or both templates?)
  • From: "pistazienfresser (see profile)" <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:22:27 +0100
Am 15/02/11 21:22, schrieb Marcus Meissner:
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 06:35:24PM +0100, pistazienfresser (see profile)
wrote:
TO:
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/other-forums/community-fun/opensuse-wiki-discussions/452939-esier-linking-external-link-template-like-bugzilla-xyz.html#post2289406

I have made a small template that links with a CVE number to a
vulnerability of the according page of the National Vulnerability
Database. I am wondering if also or instead a template like that that
likes to the according page of MITRE is wanted/makes sense.

As more than one project is affected maybe you (pl.) would like to
answer on the forums?

It is missing also the possible to template
http://support.novell.com/security/cve/
for our fixed issues. (but the Evergreen ones wont appear there)

Ciao, Marcus

So a link to e. g.
http://support.novell.com/security/cve/CVE-2011-0006.html ?
What would you think would be a practicable and easy to remember synta
So like
{{Security|CVE-2010-4344}} or
{{Sec|CVE-2010-4344}} or
{{NSLs|CVE-2010-4344}} or
{{NSLS|CVE-2010-4344}}
to link to
http://support.novell.com/security/cve/CVE-2010-4344.html ?

And should that that the three templates make be able to be
distinguished by the look or look all alike?
The now existing make now both something like:
CVE-2010-4344

Regards
Martin

--