Re: [opensuse-security] What's the matter with the OBS PGP keys?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:41:05 +0200
On 2010-08-03 12:33:00 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Link, please?

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Apache

2. you got a bugzilla account. then you can login to the obs and go to
https://build.opensuse.org/project/users?project=Apache
each name has a nice mailto: link.

No! ALL, I repeat, *ALL* 11.3 repos are affected. Am I to report the
issue on every single project?

given we created almost all project keys at the same time. of course
they all expired around the same time.

I am not using 11.3, I'm just a person forwarding a problem found in
the forums by other people that are, it seems, not active in the mail
lists and not familiar with Bugzilla.

Can't you just find a way to verify that claim, as an insider, with
tools that I do not have, and inform ALL the people affected?

http://build.opensuse.org/ is not an insider tool.

I can not do that, and I'm not affected.

Gosh! How difficult you make things! :-/

so claiming "there is no way to contact obs maintainer" is just wrong.

No published way that I can know of.

<http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Search?search=how%20to%20contact%20obs%20maintainer>

you won the AI to create the wiki page. ;)

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you