Re: [opensuse-security] What's up with clamav?
  • From: Thomas Hochstein <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:07:29 +0100
"Carlos E. R." schrieb:

# Uncomment the following line and replace XY with your country
# code. See http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm for the full list.
#DatabaseMirror db.XY.clamav.net
So I search that iana thing, and find EU is for Europe. I try:
Europe is not a country.

So what? I'm following the instructions to the letter,

No, you aren't. You did not replacy XY "with your country code",
because Europe is not a country, and the "European Union" - which EU
is for - is neither a country nor identical with Europe.

So whichever letters are listed there are valid.

As long as they are "your country code", yes.

And that's not the point of the problem I described.

It's the point of the second problem you described.

-thh