Re: [opensuse-security] digest verification failed
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:13:37 +0100
On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 06:05:38PM +0100, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 17:56:08 Anders Johansson wrote:
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 17:44:45 Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
from where did you get all those files?

zypper gave them to me. The repo is, but
I'm not sure what the real server was that gave me these bogus files

Actually, the patch-wvdial 404 error page tells me

Real fun is scrolling down a bit to below the HTML 404 part. The real xml

I can't really reproduce that. The request works just fine and retrieves
an intact file from that mirror.

However, I _do_ notice that they set
what it would normally be.

I've disabled the mirror for now, and will contact them to fix it.

But could you please try other mirrors from
to see if they better work for you?

It looks like the Erlangen university has configuration problems

Madness takes its toll

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development