Re: [suse-security] safety with scp
  • From: Daryl W Smith - TestEng <dwsmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:09:53 -0700
If you are running a web server on this box and feel
that it is secure enough, I've had success using
a script (with a very obscure name and some form
of authentication) that will enable or disable
ssh/scp/sftp. That way you can connect to the
webserver and enable/disable the ssh functionality
at your discretion. Not perfect, but it works.

Daryl