Re: Daily Security Check
  • From: Markus Gaugusch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:58:25 +0200 (CEST)
After installing 9.2 I noticed that it does not have the daily security check that my ver 8 systems have. I know that I cant really rely on the checks but I do like to have the email that it sends to just let me know it is still there. Was this not included in 9.2 or did I miss something during install?

Just install seccheck.rpm from the installation DVD ...

Markus

--
Markus Gaugusch \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign