Re: [suse-security] OpenSSL 0.9.7g for SuSE 9.1 ?
  • From: Rainer Duffner <rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:50:29 +0200
Ralph Seichter wrote:

Thomas Biege wrote:

This bug will be fixed together with the next update of openssl.
Frankly this is a very minor bug. :)

As I said, the OpenSSL team lists a whole bunch of fixes in the
change log which they consider "important". SuSE probably applies
another standard, because you see your distribution as a whole, but
if the authors consider it important, I'm inclined to agree. ;-)

Could you please tell me the options you advise for the OpenSSL
"Configure" or "config" scripts for SuSE 9.1 Pro? Judging from the
RPM contents, you could be using "--prefix=/usr --openssldir=/etc",
but I'm not sure about this. Did you make any modifications to the
configuration script itself?

Those you can probably get by extracting the source-rpm and looking at the spec-file.

Rainer

< Previous Next >