Re: [suse-security] Discontinued SUSE Linux Distribution: 8.2
  • From: Rainer Duffner <rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:36:18 +0200
pelibali wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:26:30 +0200
Frank Steiner <.> wrote:

pelibali wrote

If you fix it once for 9.0, why not to do it for 8.2 as well?
Please, if you can do something for it, the fixed mozilla-related
packages would give a fair end for the long period you excellently
supported version 8.2.

Just download it from
It's been there for ages :-)

Thanks, but I mentioned the 100% official way through the YOU update
channels. Maybe you are right and something similar, with higher
version-numbers could be released much more easily.

By they way, have you ever tried to install the above stuff? With the
above folder I had never luck on my 8.2s...

I think, since some time the binary-mozilla releases from don't work under SLES8 anymore either (missing/too old gtk or something like this).

I don't have a 8.2 anymore.

< Previous Next >