SuSE Firewall
Hello,

I'm really lost at the SuSE firewall 2.
As far as I can see, the ONLY firewall in place is the SuSE firewall, but it doesn't seem to matter what rules I configure, it keeps blocking those ports I thought I'd just opened.
The system is up to date as far as patches are concerned.

I'm wondering what other mysterious component is acting as a firewall?

I recently upgraded from 8.2 to 9.2
I did not see any errors, but did notice that the default KDE login screen keeps saying 8.2 instead of 9.2.

Please give me some direction to look for.

< Previous Next >