Re: [suse-security] remote ssh dump ziemlich langsam
  • From: "dadirtyluk" <news4dadirtyluk@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:15:27 +0100
i now tried rsh again and after finding the right article in google
rsh is easy, too ;)

dump is still a bit slower than scp:

DUMP: Volume 1 transfer rate: 4891 kB/s

i think i can go with that now, but i'd really like to know why ssh
slows that thing down so much...

thx to the list and greetingz

luk

(and sorry for responding to some guys directly and not to the list...)