Re: [suse-security] [Fwd: EMAIL INACTIVO]
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:58:49 -0500
On Wednesday 02 March 2005 4:17 am, Marcus Meissner wrote:
<snip>
> The mailing list administration is a bit lacking, admittedly.
>
> I have however now taken ownership of this list personally, so response
> time should be better.
>
> Ciao, Marcus
Oh dear, poor you Marcus ;) Still, you will no doubt be getting a lot more
email than you ever wanted to see <VBG>

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?
It's only Wednesday, but I've got me this (Hawaiian) Shirt .. Somewhat
bastardized song lyrics.

< Previous Next >