Re: [suse-security] ClamAV 0.82 -> 0.83 !
  • From: "Ralph Seichter" <suse-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:44:07 +0100 (CET)
"Angry" <angry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Using this list to expouse political crap condeming the leader of a
> country, any country, is offensive, arrogant, out of order, uncalled
> for, and should be cause for being banned from this list!

Is this an official Net Police broadcast? ;-) Look up "freedom of
speech", it is an interesting concept. Besides, for a first time
offender, a ding around the earhole should suffice, and there are
worse things than a little verbal Bush-whacking. Bush is a public
figure, and many people neither respect nor like him and/or his
deeds, so criticism is to be expected.

> I also expect an apology. To me, and to all the others on this list!

Thanks, but I neither require you of all people to speak up for me,
nor do I require an apology. Feel free to ask for an apology for
personal use, though, if you really see any chance of getting one.

> Angry as Hell!

That sentiment will surely pass, and as you were not personally
targeted with the aim to offend you, I suggest you calm down.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT