Re: [suse-security] Latest kernel still hangs?
  • From: Radko L <radko_l@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 07:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello guys,
that bug if it's bug appear onl;y when you have
someting in transaction jornal file to be replyed over
reiserfs filesystem, in that file are normally somting
when the system didn't reboot or shutdown clear.
Anyway I upgarded so many machines and only one hangs.
How to fix it.
Just boot from installation CD or LiveCD and mount the
filesystem, them unmout it and reboot the system and
everything works fine ;-)

Best Regards